Harlequin Harlequin

Entertaining

That was pretty good - the music went well, the voices were cool, and it was pretty funny. Graphics could probably be neatened up a bit (like making the blood a bit smoother) but overall I liked it.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Pure genius!

This was awesome! Slick, sick, and probably the best Flash I have ever seen!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; DUNBLANE &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> DUNBLANE <<<

Constructive Feedback!

It was pretty daring to choose such controversial subject-matter, but the impact was ruined by the fact that:

a) the movie took longer to load than to play
b) it didn't really go anywhere... if it could be made a bit longer, maybe with cut-scenes to the man's (and kid's) thoughts, it might improve a lot.
c) the blood looked too fake

On the plus side... the music went well, it has potential for development... and you've pissed a load of people off already.

Assassin: Eminem Assassin: Eminem

The Twisted Fantasies of a NG Reviewer!

This game never let me do the stuff I wanted to... I tried choosing the small gun cuz I wanted him to beat me, but the game wouldn't let me. Anyway, I just let it skip to the fight bit (well, I'd never want to see Marshall die!) and that was kinda cool but could have been better if you got to see your own blood and stuff (yeah, I know that's not exactly the point of Assassin missions, but there's something incredibly exciting about getting beaten to death by Slim Shady! It definitely needs screams and stuff added to complete the effect!) Oh well, I'll still have to give this one a 10 for sound! (Still debating over graphics... on the plus side it had Em's picture, but on the minus it wasn't one of his best pictures! Think I'll compromise and give it a 5) Now I've had my fun dying, I'm off to regain my reputation as a deadly assassin... Britney Spears had better watch out!

Escape From Work!! Escape From Work!!

Easy... but fun.

Quite a fun game, with good interactivity. Easy to beat on the first go by picking the most sensible options, but still worth playing a couple of times to check out the other possibilities. (For some reason I expected the guy to get butt-fucked if he chose the 'go to the mountains' option, but instead he died, so that was a nice surprise!) Music gets annoying after a while, and angular graphics make all the characters look severely retarded. But defects aside, this game's certainly worth a look-in.

Destroy the School (Demo) Destroy the School (Demo)

Definite Potential.

A rather engaging game, which definitely has potential, but needs more development. Good sound and graphics, great theme! Could really do with a few more rooms and a proper ending. This started off looking extremely promising, but as it got to the locker scene it began to appear rather more rushed. Still, I'd jump at the chance to destroy my old school any day, so it certainly echoed the right sentiments there!